In order to move forward and regain some momentum with this blog, I thought it would be helpful to recap the shows I’ve seen thus far this year. I feel like it should be more than 10, though that is probably a case of wanting to see more shows than I actually have.
>>EDIT: Oh, yes, it is more than 10. Just.
More details to come. And here they are:
1. Vsnessa Schukis – Community Music Center of Boston
2. Copenhagen – Flat Earth Theatre Company
3. Body Awareness – The Wilma Theater
4. Fallow – People’s Light and Theatre
5. Dead Man’s Cell Phone – Bootless Artworks
6. Time Stands Still – Delaware Theatre Company
7. Peggy Shaw in Conversation – Hampshire College
8. Almost, Maine – Lewiston/Auburn Community Little Theatre
9. Romeo & Juliet – Salisbury School
10. What Corbin Knew – The Penny Seats
11. Totally Awesome Players – Delaware Theatre Company